Grilling great food for family and guests made easy with the Performance 475 from Char-Broil. The four stainless steel top-ported burners are built to last, and deliver 36,000-BTUs of heat across 475 square inches of primary cooking space and the 175 square inch swing-away rack. The 10,000-BTU lidded side burner can be used to prepare sides or sauces, and the lid folds down to provide additional work space when not in use. Rust-resistant, porcelain-coated, cast iron grates, help prevent food from sticking and make cleaning simpler. Features a removable grease pan for easy removal and cleaning, electronic ignition for fast and reliable startups and a lid-mounted temperature gauge for added heat control. Large metal side shelves provide ample work space and the stainless steel lid, handle and control panel provide style and durability. The Performance 475 is a cart style grill, meaning that it sits on two stationary feet and two 7-inch wheels, which provide easy mobility, and stability once in place. Assembled dimensions: 53.1-inches W x 25.8-inches L x 45-inches H.
- 4-Burner, 36,000-BTU Cart-Style Gas Grill with 10,000-BTU Lidded Side Burner
- 475 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates plus 175 square inches of secondary cooking on porcelain-coated swing-away rack
- Stainless steel lid, handle and control panel add style and durability
- Removable grease pan for quick and simple cleaning; Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth; Lid-mounted temperature gauge for added heat control
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable startups. Large metal side shelves offer work and prep space