Enjoy a break from the hot summer sun in colorful style with this 9 ft. Aluminum Patio outdoor Umbrella. Featuring a sturdy, rust-resistant aluminum frame, powder-coated in bronze finish, the umbrella canopy is made from weather and fade resistant outdoor fabric that is designed to withstand the elements. Easy to open and close with a crank mechanism, the auto tilt allows the umbrella to be repositioned to provide shade throughout the day. The strong aluminum pole and 8-rib canopy structure are elegantly finished in a rust-resistant powder-coated bronze color. The durable weather and fade resistant polyester fabric canopy sports a single wind vent that allows air to escape freely to limit wind damage. The patio umbrella is beautiful, stylish and built to last.
– Umbrella Type: Market umbrella, w/ tilt and crank, w/o base
– Overall Height: 8.2 feet
– Canopy Shape: Round
– Canopy Diameter: 9ft.
– Fabric Type: 100% polyester
– Colorfastness to light: Fade-resistant. EU Standard Grade 4 min. at 1000 hours
– Pole Material: Aluminum, rust-free powder coated in antique bronze color finish
– Pole Diameter: 1.50 inch (38 mm)
– Frame: Rust-free powder coated
– Ribs: Aluminum 8 ribs, 0.55W*0.79L inch
– Opening Mechanism: Tilt and Crank
– Air vent: Yes. It provides basic wind and heat venting.
– Commercial/Residential: Both
- 9 ft. Diameter-Shade your 42″- 54″ round, square or rectangle table with 4 to 6 chairs, Ideal for both residential and commercial spaces
- 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester fabric- fade resistant, Water repellent, UV protection. Solution-dyed Polyester tested for a minimum of 1000 hours UV colorfastness
- Rust- Free Powder Coated Aluminum Pole and Steel Ribs -1.5″ diameter Aluminum pole provides superior strength support compared to the standard pole
- Crank mechanism for open and close system, easy to use,crank to auto tilt
- Vented canopy for air flow; Umbrella Base is not included, please Search B00SUU7V1I, B00SUUCE3S, B01DLGTFBO, B06XKQR5Q8 to get the matched Abba umbrella base
There are no reviews yet.